[INTERVIEW] 120 is the fans of Colorful, the ace match decided by paper, scissors, stone?!

About 120, some people say 120 didn't play well in team competition always, however 120 use the clan war in NeXT to prove himself. Compare with two years ago, 120 are maturer and more reliable, and we were having an interview with him to talk about the clan war this time.


Q: In this time, we almost win against Team Korea, which part do you think you were play badly?

120: Scouting, in the third round, I didn't see the number of Huntresses, and I lost a lot in the mid game, and this made me so hard in the late game.



Q: On the first day, why aren't you play for 1v1?

120: At the first, I am the fourth, and Colorful weren't on the list, however, according to the rules, all the players must be on the list, so Colorful replace me, because we believe that Fly and me will win in 2v2.



Q: In 2v2 games, Fly and you played so well when you were facing the base run by ON(Orc + NE), your decision may be called textbook, how both of you communicate and decide together?

120: OU aren't afraid ON's base run, because we are the advantaged site when you fight separately, so we are the advantaged site if we can catch up with them.



Q: In KOF games, you won two players, but you lose the game to Lyn in the third game, we can see UD are becoming harder in patch 1.30, how do you say about the changes of UD?

120: The Orb, Destroyer and Frost Wyrm have been nerfed, the direct fight will be harder for UD, nowadays, UD have to focus on the early game and do better in details, try to get advantage in the early game.



Q: Before the games, nobody know Colorful is able to carry Team China, do you have anything to say to Colorful?

120: I always know that Colorful is a great player, I believe the gold will shine, thank Colorful made the clan war so suspenseful, get the glory for us, I am sorry that I didn't win the game at the ace match.



Q: In the ace match, most of us thought there would be Lyn for Team Korea, how did you feel when you saw Moon?

120: I thought they would choose Moon before the match, because Moon didn't play many times, and Korean are so united people, however, I heard they decided by paper, scissors, stone......



Q: In your personal opinion, what is the best way from Moon? Which part of him makes you admire most?

120: the changeable from tactics, he can plays a lot of way with one tactics. He always can make the tactic different and special, the opponent will be so hard to guess about he, he is a terrible enemy.



Q: The clan war will be coming, did you think about the revenge?

120: I think that I will win next time for every time.



Q: I heard that you have to work usually, do you have any plan in the future?

120: I feel my life is enriched and I feel happy everyday, just keep going on it.



Q: We saw a lot of fans in this offline tournament in Guang Zhou, say something to the fans who are supporting Team China.

120: Thank a lot to the fans, thank you for coming for us, your shout are our strength!





Source:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/JvvVpVunEIMgk08U72MGaQ

0 意見:

Post a Comment