[NEWS] Final, 15 minutes, in 3 rounds

How do we know, Infi blamed by a lot of audiences, when Infi defeated Lyn with his perfect micro to his Magi units, and taking the cheer from the audiences.

Playback:

In the Final of Master's Coliseum, two representative players of China, Infi and 120, meet at the Final. Before the game, both of them had been saying many times that they want to beat each other, and we thought this will be a very interesting and close game. Who knows? Infi typed out GG in these 3 games in 15 minutes. In that time, not only the audiences, but 120 anf the commentary were at a loss, and this will be the shortest final in Warcraft History.

Zhou Ning and Shen Kui were at the loss



Why?

Forced by the Situation

First of all, the opponent is 120, any mistake of HU are deadly. For Infi, the first two maps are the advantaged maps, but he was been suppressing hard, and the second and third game, he was starting with very bad opening, the situation is just like you lose a Bishop, a Knight, and a Rook in the opening when you are playing Chess, the rest time in that game is just like garbage time.


Disposition of Infi

A lot of people know, Infi is a straightforward person, he will get angry immediately if he met something annoying, and play directly in the game when he met a opponent make him unhappy. In the interview before, we can see that Infi doesn't know how to talk bureaucratic, and speak his opinion directly, and the still being that although he has displeased some people.

Infi typed out GG as fast as speed of light in a few games, the most famous game is the WCG 2009 Finals, the only difference is Infi won the series with a incredible come back. In 2017 NSL, Infi did the same action, typed out GG in two round very quickly, let the audiences stunned.

And we moved to Master's coliseum Final, Infi is still Infi, typed out GG habitual when he thought the game is too advantaged, the difference to the WCG 2009 Finals, is he lost this game.

(Infi ridiculed on Nicker before)
Q: Nicker said he doesn't want to play with you and TH, because both of you bully NE with Tanks and Towers,do you have any answer for this?
VG.Infi: He has the freedom to say anything, but I want to say is, he has no chance when playing against me, I am so sorry.


Mentality had crumbled

State of Infi yesterday was really bad, he got advantaged starting point in TM but he was suppressed by 120 from the early game, this is unimaginable. In second round, 120 took the last hit of level 5 creep with Shadow Priest, Infi was getting angry in that moment, if you looked at Infi face, you may know Infi is angry to himself, we may say Infi was defeated by himself, and punished himself.

Penalized by the game and himself, and loose the temper, just like a child.



Why we have this tournament?

If this is a small tournament, it won't be so embarrassed。 Unfortunately, this is the game expected by a lot of audiences, RMB 80,000 for the prizes, a stage design like Dragon Ball, and a lot of audiences came from far away, they will get annoying when they saw this "ugly" Finals.

In fact, Shen Kui host this tournament because Asian Games[1] have no Starcraft II, so he hopes he can bring a great tournament for RTS fans. Warcraft fans is still loving is game because of passion, passion has no price, but priceless, and a lot of fans is still cherishing this game.

Enthusiastic audiences

As host stream or a player, end this game with this action is bad, what audiences love is the exciting progress, not the result, and he still had chance for the third round, it's too pity for giving up immediately.



Answer from Infi after the game

Infi felt he is wrong in this time, and he apologized on Weibo, and said he will think for others.

Infi Wang Xu Wen
I just reached home, and I am saying something here.
The reason you blamed to me are rational, I deserve it, because of the Finals,  I accept all of it, I am really sorry for the host and my friend, I hurt on you, and a lot fans of Warcraft, and I didn't be a example for other players, but I am take every games serious, this is 100% sure, absolutely. Next time, I will think about other people and control myself. At last, my mentality is still good, but I really feel powerless for the stable tournament and unstable factors nowadays.

As a fans of Infi, Shen Kui said it's ok, he is still supporting Infi and Warcraft III.

Zhang Hao Han (Shen Kui's name)
You guys don't blame on Infi, I didn't blame on him too, I hope Infi can play nicely next time, he is just being himself. After the game, Infi made a apologize to me, but it' ok, I said that I know your f**king personality. This is similar to me too, see you Master Coliseum next year, next year will be a Warcraft Year, I hope everyone continue supporting Infi.



Comment from Internet

After the games, a lot of audiences comment for Infi's action.

NEO TV Forum


What wrong for the Warcraft Finals?
(lighting shield, and GG, and 120 was at the loss)

The Finals of Warcraft and Starcraft are not in the same level.
(Big diffrence)

The Finals of Warcraft and Starcraft are not in the same level.
(Big diffrence)

Get out from Master's Coliseum, Warcraft!
 (Warcraft is just a cold dead body, you can't find someone to practice, Starcraft is a dead body but still warm, and make us excited! Both of they are Finals, but why is the big difference?)

I am speechless...for the Warcraft Finals
(I felt tired after I watched the first round, so I lie down on my bed for a while, and I saw 3-0 after next look, Infi, I know this is a entertainment tournament, but it is bad.)

This games in Warcraft is faster than Starcraft II...
(Infi make me so disappointed, why doesn't he continue struggling for a while? The commentary face look so angry, Shen Kui is angry obviously.

Worst Warcraft Finals
(INFI)

Comment from Weibo


1. I think GG is GG, UD feel HU is imba, but HU say UD is imba in the early game, Why he need to consider about others? Is that any interesting moment in the garbage time? I am fans of HU, but it is hard to watch the very bad opening, there is just ravage, and of course not destroying Warcraft. Warcraft fans are just these people, and we will watch the game if we want to, it's impossible to attract freshman, don't moral coercion on Infi.
(Follow your logic, Chinese players can surrender immediately when meet Korean players)
(What? These are not about game situation and occasion, these are competitive spirit, EQ and personality.)

2. This is not the first time, Destroyer of Warcraft, Irresponsible! He has no quality!
(the Lighting Shield Peasant can't change with others? Typed out GG is means he can't turn over in a small disadvantaged situation when playing against 120, can I comprehend like this? We are keeping War3 so hard but this guy is destroying this)

3. I know TH will say this is impossible to win, but he won't type out GG in that moment, so he make classical game. @TH000 @Infi
(TH is more courageous than Infi with 100 Tod)
(It may be possible if the opponent is others, but he is 120 )

4. Honestly, I didn't about Shen Kui feeling, I am caring about the fans. I was at the outside, and I heard a audience said,"  It is so fast, it's so expensive to change the time of flight," and went away with silence. And a man who was wearing a black T shirt with Warcraft, bring his girlfriend, ask a question, shake his head sadly then went back after he took a picture.

Forum of Warcraft on Baidu 


(24) Infi is really bad EQ person, is that impossible to turn over?
---This EQ is not in the same level with Sky

(0) (Just ads, so I skip it. -From Gornlan Harbor)

(1) I found that, all the people who protecting Infi will say this.
---1. This is his freedom. 2. Watch it, or don't watch it. 3. Go to play if you can

(76) I think this forum is hopeless
---You guys know Infi just now, is this the first time? The third round is impossible to play, you...

(2) Loving Warcraft because E-sports spirit, for Infi, I don't know what I should say.

(23) This EQ have to improve
---Just like, China Football Team vs Brazil Football Team, and Brazil make 8 to 10 goals, China team will say, it's too ugly, ......

(90) Infi didn't care about the Sponsors
---Infi didn't care about the Sponsors

(14) Infi make Warcraft dead faster, Warcraft is already...
--- Infi make Warcraft dead faster, Warcraft is already a dead game, If...



The following-up

Any adult have the freedom to choose any choice, but you have to take responsibility for your choice, Infi's action will be blamed, but we shouldn't do it too over, we believe Infi will make more great games for us.



Remarks:
[1] About Asian Games from Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Games

Source:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/DKujvRMHH4I2W_EJho5c3A

0 意見:

Post a Comment