[ARTICLE] A letter to WCG Organizing Committee, from Keke.

Original Author: Kekelove from War3station
Translator: GLH
[The original version(Chinese verison) is under the English version]


I am writing at the airport, I am going back to Shanghai.

I didn’t close my eyes for nearly 20 hours, after I supervised my children's report about WCG Korean qualifier, I walked 2.7 kilometers to go back to the hotel from the mTw team studio at 4 am.

When I reached my room, I took a shower and collect my things. I was ready to sleep for 4 hours and get up again for the mTw Legendary Cup. However, I got the message suddenly: LawLiet was disqualified.

I opened my WeChat, and I saw Huahua, Korean players, Newbee Club came to me, so I started my work again without any rest. After I checked it, I found that this was caused by a small mistake.

It’s true that the terms for players said the players must play on BN.
In the Korean competition, everyone will be in a channel of Discord (Like China's YY), but this chat room is very open and others can come in.

Lucifer's ping is high because it's play on Asian server and he is in Germany. So, he asked in the channel: Can I play on the NetEase platform?
And there was a person answered him: Yes!
Lucifer thought he was a referee, at the same time, Soin and Sok also saw it.

So the dramatic thing started. Except Moon, because his games was being live broadcast which arranged by the referee, the other players felt that it didn't matter where they play, and NetEase platform is their most used platform nowadays.

So most of the games were played on NetEase platform, until the last game of LawLiet vs Lucifer, the referee found out.

Then, the players got the punishment within two hours after the incident, and the referee tagged everyone in the Discord channel and he directly cancel the quota, and he even didn't mention the re-game.

Lucifer felt very, very stressed and guilty, because he felt that he had harmed the other players. And he had been smoking for half day after the incident. We comforted him to let him slept for a while before the mTw Legendary Cup. If there is no mTw Legendary Cup, I believe he would rather drink and paralyze himself.

I personally think that they still have the chance for discussion about this case. LawLiet and Lucifer violated the rules, they can accept the penalty, but disqualified a quota is way too serious. Although changing the platform is violated the rules, but it did not affect the fairness of the game. The players did this for success of the games as well.

I hope that the WCG Organizing Committee can cancel the disqualification and change the punishment to warning LawLiet and the other players.

From: Kekelove in Berlin

From Keke's Weibo

0 意見:

Post a Comment