[INTERVIEW] Why did Neytpoh have a big smile? Because he chose the right race?

Author: War3station,
Interviewer and translator: Historical silence(历史沉默)
Translator: GLH


The mysterious NE player showed himself on the stage finally, in fact, he played War3 as a player since 2005! With the updated patch, he returned  to War3, and he won against the Korean HUM player, Chaemiko, in addition, he got the first win in WGL in for Western players, and we had an interview with him after the game.


Q: Hi Neytpoh, thank you for accepting the interview, may you introduce yourself to the audiences?
N: Hi, everyone, I am a NE player from Russia, I was a professional player (during 2005 to 2009). This is the second visit to China, the first time was 2007 and I came here for Starswar.


Q: You won against Chaemiko with 2-1 just now, can you tell us how you get the win?
N: Chaemiko was playing with impatient, he chose to TR twice, I defensed successfully once with my skills and experiences, I got them when I was a professional player, however I lost a round too. In the third round, both of us played with the regular and common strategy, my timing was better, so I won the game.


Q: You chose to quit the professional games, may you tell us that what was your job?
N: (Laugh) I went to played Texas Hold'em, but I didn't play well. After that I turned myself in a game company, and became a staff behind the scenes, I am working it now.


Q: Recently, seems War3 returns and becomes popular again, a lot of Western players chose to come back and play, what is the reason that you choose to come back?
N: The main reason is the patch, after I saw the official post with patch 1.30, I knew that NE will be so powerful in this patch, so I played it for a few months, I am qualified "accidentally".


Q: Do you play on NetEase Platform? How do you feel about this Platform?
N: There are so many great players on this Platform, this make me to improve myself quickly when I practice here, and the accelerator let the Russia player can play it smoothly. The main advantage is we have a lot of players here, I can start the game in very short time. On BN, I played with same player for 5 round sometimes, and it takes so much time.


Q: Will you continue to play War3 in the future?
N: Of course, the environment of War3 is very good now, this give me the momentum to play.


Q: At last, do you have any words to everyone?
N: thank you for interviewing with me, I hope I can get the chance to the offline tournaments again.



Source:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/UHxuwWIK4VOzEkPib2whqA?fbclid=IwAR07xC8dsR9-ktDJ7cecZoqZmuXI4-j2W9Dh0IoQCUF26y7pEaUAcAcucSM



0 意見:

Post a Comment