[NEWS] Reactions from China



QiaoLin
The Dread Lord got an epic changed, so coooool!!! (Check in USA)


Sexy Prince is coming back next year, killing his father in 4k resolution (Check in USA)


Come on guys, don't you think this Dread Lord is so cool?


SnowKiss_XueYan
Finally, I am able to say, War3 is getting remastered! (Check in USA)


We will get the game next year


Sky
At last


Finally, Blizzard does something big for War3, I am excited to get the game, and please give us more surprises.


TeD
Warcraft 3 Reforged! Finally we have it, it's damn cooooool!!!!! I hope War3 will become epic again! Blizzard put a lot of efforts into it!


It's too bad I can't see the Dread Lord here, the Dread Lord in BlizzCon is so cool!


I am so jealous of them! They can play it directly


On fire!


............Am I the only one seeing that fat guy?
(TeD is fat, so his fans always say he's the Abomination)


War3 caster XiaoY (Sponsor of XiaoY Cup)
This is a completely new game


Rn_LaoFen (Formal staff in War3station)
This view, oh man!


TH000
I will buy it next year!


war3.blizzard.cn, the official website address is so touching


Infi
Finally we have a remastered edition, I have a requirement, can I buy Jaina to replace that Old man with something?

Source:
All collected from Weibo

0 意見:

Post a Comment